|Room category||Number of rooms||Number of guests||Standard |
| The package price includes:
The program is made for rehabilitation after injuries, operative and constructive methods of treatment of the musculoskeletal system (plaster immobilization endoprosthesis, metal osteosynthesis, operative treatment of spinal diseases). The course of treatment lasts 14-21 days, depending on the patient’s condition and is determined after doctor consulting.
The program includes the following diagnostic and treatment procedures:
1. Primary doctor’s appointment.
2. Daily examination by the attending physician.
3. Consultation with an orthopedist-traumatologist.
4. Diagnostic procedures (if necessary):
- General clinical tests.
- Ultrasound diagnostics.
5. Treatment procedures:
- Underwater shower massage.
- Mineral baths.
- Physiotherapy (electrophoresis, amplipulse, high-intensity magnetic therapy).
- Exercise therapy.
- Therapeutic massage.
- Dry carbonic baths.
- Physical rehabilitation kinesiotherapy.
- Traction (extract) of the spine (water or dry).
- Plasma therapy.
- Introduction of intra-articular drugs (if necessary).
- High intensity laser therapy.
- Shock wave therapy.
Consultation with an orthopedist traumatologist and the above procedures are paid at a discount of -20%.
The plan and duration of treatment is determined and adjusted by the attending physician.