|Room category||Number of rooms||Number of guests||Standard |
| The package price includes:
three meals a day "buffet", basic treatment, accommodation and visits to the pool, sauna and gym.
- Primary doctor’s appointment.
- Daily examination by the attending physician.
- Diagnostic procedures (if necessary):
- General clinical tests + blood sugar
- Biochemical analysis of blood (urea, creatinine, uric acid, lipid profile)
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for prostate-specific antigen (PSA total / free)
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for testosterone (total / free)
- General urine analysis
- Microstructural bacteriological analysis of a smear from the urethra
- Ultrasound diagnosis (kidneys, bladder, prostate)
- Treatment procedures:
- Mineral baths (b / d)
- Ascending shower-massage (b / w)
- Paraffin-ozokeritotherapy (b / w)
- Rectal mud tampons (b / w)
- Diathermy (b / w)
- DMH therapy (rectal) (b / w)
- Microenemas (chamomile / pumpkin oil) (c / d)
- Prostate massage (if necessary)
- Extracorporeal therapy for the treatment of sexual dysfunction (if necessary, 1 procedure for 3 days)
- Shock wave therapy (for calculous prostatitis) (1 procedure for 3 days)
- Drug treatment
The plan and duration of treatment is determined and adjusted by the attending physician.